Umrah Visa 2016 Requirements and Cost
Why Visa through Rahman Tours:
We at Rahman Tours work with most trusted and reliable handler in Saudi Arabia who has volume discounted rates for all hotels in Madina and Makkah. Our fair and prices are better than what you will get any where else. We display our prices and rates on our official web site which it self is a proof that we do not charge different prices for different people so our customers will have the most affordable and reasonable prices for Umrah Package 2016.
Umrah Visa Requirements. We ensure that our clients obtain the required Umrah Visa for 2016 and years to come. Prior to issuing Umrah visa, we will perform an analysis to ensure that the visa will be issued to our client or to our client's family. It is imperative that you provide the essential documentation to us. Our Saudi visa specialists are available around the clock 24/7 to provide you with the complete details and the documentation requirements that are necessary to be issued an Umrah Visa 2016.
- Completed Umrah or Hajj Visa 2016 Application Form.
- If a person has a non-Muslim name than he or she should submit a certificate from a masjid (mosque) or any authentic and certified Islamic centre confirming that the applicant is a Muslim.
- Passports having only single or double-barrelled name like, Abdul- Karim, Abdul- Rahman etc will not be accepted as these names are considered as one name, a person must include a surname.
- Two recent or current passport size coloured photograph.
- Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from to the date of submission of the application form.
- Children and Women should be accompanied by any male or mahram relative like husband/father. Proof of relationship is also necessary required (a marriage certificate for a wife and a birth certificate for children indicating the names of both parents mother and father).
- If a woman is about 45 years old or older, she is allowed to go without a having Mahram with family or an organized group and submits a notarized No Objection Certificate (NOC) from her Mahram.
- If the applicant who is applying for Umrah is not a national of the country, a valid residency permit should be submitted with the application.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis must be attached. The vaccinations certificate should have been issued not more than three years and not less than ten days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it must be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate should be with the applicant as proof on entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah Visa 2016 is valid for 15 days only.